I like FHM, just wish the publishing could be more transparent and more skin..but, knowing the fact im still in Malaysia, mimpi je lah kot...Bought this yesterday and some pieces i find interesting..;Peri Peri 'Chick'
One Friday night my babe and i decided to eat out, so we went to Nando's. I ordered an extra hot Peri Peri chicken and ice lemon tea. Two bites down i realised my drink had finished and this was like the hottest chicken ever. My girlfriend laughed as i suffered, quite content with her lemon-and-herb order.
When we got home, things got a little heated up between us. We got it going with some foreplay and my girlfriend was moaning like never before. But the moaning soon turned into screaming "It's hot! It's Peri-Peri!!" she wailed. I got a whack on the head for not washing my hands and rinsing my mouth properly after our meal..Talk about extra hot experiences!
One Friday night my babe and i decided to eat out, so we went to Nando's. I ordered an extra hot Peri Peri chicken and ice lemon tea. Two bites down i realised my drink had finished and this was like the hottest chicken ever. My girlfriend laughed as i suffered, quite content with her lemon-and-herb order.
When we got home, things got a little heated up between us. We got it going with some foreplay and my girlfriend was moaning like never before. But the moaning soon turned into screaming "It's hot! It's Peri-Peri!!" she wailed. I got a whack on the head for not washing my hands and rinsing my mouth properly after our meal..Talk about extra hot experiences!
*wa ha ha..silly and funny
******************************************************************************
Love Line - Two line Romantic and very Unromantic Poem
1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife; marrying you screwed up my life
2. I see your face when I'm dreaming; that's why I always wake up screaming
3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot; this describes everything you're not
4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss; but I only slept with you because i was pissed
5. I want to feel your sweet embrace; but don't take that paper bag off your face
6. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes; damn, I'm good at telling lies!
7. My love you take my breath away; what have you stepped in to smell this way?
8. My feelings for you no words can tell; except for maybe, "Go to Hell!"
*Even better..sillier and too funny..damn..
1 comment:
hahahahhahaha...damn funny giler...nih betul punye romantik giler nyer poem...tehehehehhehe :P
Post a Comment