Thursday, January 17, 2008

I wanna Bitch about..

Helped a friend to become one of the extras yesterday, for a telemovie sort. Got a chance to meet some of main actors and actresses, and this one actress in particular, caught my ATTENTION. She's cute alright, with all the proportionate figura and looks. She resembles Kristin Kreuk, the hot actress in SmallVille. Need i say more?

So?

During break time, i had the opportunity to take pictures with her. After one snap using ZZ camera, i asked if i could take one more using my phone. And the reply i got?

"Cepat lahhhh! Byk lagi keja ni. Tak boleh nak buat kalau mcm ni selalu.."

Dramatic.

FYI, i have no idea who she was until earlier that morning i asked a friend who works under that production house. I have never seen her on TV, so don't get me wrong thinking that i am her fan. I simply adored her beauty (I'm straight, no worries). But.....................when i got that kind of response from her, it was such a turn-off... Jangankan popular, nama pun belum naik dlm industri perfileman. Duh! ..and taking pics do no take 10 hours lady.

Wanna know who am i talking about? Find out when the telemovie is out this coming April. Till then, Avoid becoming such a bit*h, drama queen or whatever categories that may fit in.

some scenes..

Moral of the story: Jangan bawak kamera mahupun telepon berkamera untuk mengelakkan keinginan mengambil gambar.Pakai public phone sudah.