Finally, after 4 years of having a silver skin color, my kind & sweet Felicia decided to give me a new look. She was hesitant initially, thinking it'd might hurt me, but after considering the price and thinking how great it will look on me, she gave in and got me this very striking yet artistic skin. Besides, it's time to show the rest, 'old skool' / arkib negara as they always refer me as, is now on its way into history.Felicia first got hold of me when her beloved daddy bought me for her. She was ecstatic. She had been wanting to have a new laptop. I could see her eyes sparkled when she got me out of the humid box. (I didnt like the box, i was scared and away from my friends, i didnt know what to do except to hold still and hope someone will rescue me.) Thanks uncle for choosing me.
Since then, i am never away from Felicia. She takes good care of me, making sure not to hit on my buttons too hard as well as dusting me every now and then. She'd bring me along everytime she wants to go to a place she calls 'Library Foyer' to download movies from 'Cybertracker'. Hehehe..i'd be more than happy to help her, although at times my energy level would run out due to full usage of speed and space. For her, i dont mind pushing my energy and would give her my best maximum service of 3 hours with the help of my friend whom i called Batery.
I'm not that close with Batery because most of the time, Felicia would take her out and put her aside. It's another long wire with a buckle plugged to a switch that seems to be giving me the 'life' ; keeping me awake for many many hours. Felicia named her Charger. Strange.
Oh oh ya!..I'm welcoming a new friend. Felicia brought her back today from a place called 'Lowyatt'.. I have two friends almost similar to her size, only that this new one is even powerful. She proudly said Felicia would love her more cause she can store up to 120gig whereas the existing two, only 80 and 30 gig. She introduced herself as 120gig Western Digital External Hard Disk, but just call her Western D. Phew..Long name. I wished my name was longer, instead of just ...Acer.
Anyhow, enough with this crap. I'd like to enjoy my new skin now.
A note to Felicia ~ I Love You
-System Reboot-
2 comments:
hehehehe...so heart warming story :)
if I ur school teacher ill give A+ wif a star :P
Tak boleh jadi cekgu kamu nih, nanti sure kamu bagi semua budak A..heheh..
Post a Comment