Come to think of the dates, it's near to valentine, only 4 days to go.wow.time flies fast kan..u guys celebrate Valentine's day tak? This shall be my 2nd year not celebrating the V day, not that i celebrate it last time, but i mean, the last time i was with someone.Well,my previous boyfriend was a man who was much older than i am and celebrating Valentine's day to him means wasting money over overpriced roses.So his simple idea was, just to wish and get each other simple gift,nothing huge.
I always have this imagination of celebrating the V day in a hotel, with candle lights, pink roses and chocolates.no.pizzas.better.The thing is,i've never had that kind of experience.Am i that bad to celebrate valentine with?
I remembered when i first had my Valentine's day, guess what did my BF bought me?Roses?Far.Chocolates?BIG NO.Diamonds?In my lifetime dreams.Ok, give up.He bought me....a pepper spray.zzzzzzzzzzzz hahaha.it was cute nonetheless.He was so excited about giving that gift to me he made me search for it cause he hid it in a secret place.And how can i not be excited as well?I was ecstatic!I recalled back the dialog was something like this ~
BF :: I got you something you'll like dear.
Excited GF :: Really?? what is it??
BF :: I'm not gonna tell you.Go get it yourself.It's in the car (not so secret anyway)
Excited GF :: Gimme gimme keyssss...yea,dear bought me something!!
And so, when i opened the compartment, i saw what seemed to be a small box. There was a weird picture on it, i examined it carefully but i could not think of anything of whatsoever is in the box.Popped it open, black red capped pepper spray..Myehhhhh..(will upload the picture soon).
He got better the 2nd year.He got me a handbag..a black tropicana handbag..loved it till today.Very handy indeed.Let me reveal you his one secret.He was a romantic no no.He was just so stubborn at it.But he was a sweet and caring person i can say..I loved him to bits for that..thanks dear,hope you find yourself tonnes of hot chicks there,i promise i wont get jealous.
Rest in peace.
And Happy Valentine's Day in advance folks!..
I always have this imagination of celebrating the V day in a hotel, with candle lights, pink roses and chocolates.no.pizzas.better.The thing is,i've never had that kind of experience.Am i that bad to celebrate valentine with?
I remembered when i first had my Valentine's day, guess what did my BF bought me?Roses?Far.Chocolates?BIG NO.Diamonds?In my lifetime dreams.Ok, give up.He bought me....a pepper spray.zzzzzzzzzzzz hahaha.it was cute nonetheless.He was so excited about giving that gift to me he made me search for it cause he hid it in a secret place.And how can i not be excited as well?I was ecstatic!I recalled back the dialog was something like this ~
BF :: I got you something you'll like dear.
Excited GF :: Really?? what is it??
BF :: I'm not gonna tell you.Go get it yourself.It's in the car (not so secret anyway)
Excited GF :: Gimme gimme keyssss...yea,dear bought me something!!
And so, when i opened the compartment, i saw what seemed to be a small box. There was a weird picture on it, i examined it carefully but i could not think of anything of whatsoever is in the box.Popped it open, black red capped pepper spray..Myehhhhh..(will upload the picture soon).
He got better the 2nd year.He got me a handbag..a black tropicana handbag..loved it till today.Very handy indeed.Let me reveal you his one secret.He was a romantic no no.He was just so stubborn at it.But he was a sweet and caring person i can say..I loved him to bits for that..thanks dear,hope you find yourself tonnes of hot chicks there,i promise i wont get jealous.
Rest in peace.
And Happy Valentine's Day in advance folks!..
3 comments:
i was wondering....
..and what is it that you were wondering about?
well, if you are not celebrating valentine with anyone, would you be my valentine, just for tomorrow? (wink wink)
Post a Comment