I quit rebonding my hair since 3 years ago. Im more into curls specifically mid to bottom hair , but I made a mistake yesterday, one disaster led to another.
At this time of writing, i am at the saloon, with two pretty ladies attending to my hair, fixing my already what seemed to be a 'screw-me' hair. Oh god, what have i done..i loved my locks, i take good care of them until recently i have this crazy idea of curling up my entire hair. It was a catastrophe waiting to happen. And it happened. I killed my own precious hair! Uwaaaaa!
I had to resort to rebonding again in order to fix them, poor thing, poor hair, poor strands...ergh...i have to wait like another 2 and half hour more before everything is finally done. Hungry, but lucky im intelligent enuff; i brought myself some food. (expected it to be a long process)
I'll upload the pictures as soon as i get back home. or i might change my mind..it's just too embarrassing. later!
At this time of writing, i am at the saloon, with two pretty ladies attending to my hair, fixing my already what seemed to be a 'screw-me' hair. Oh god, what have i done..i loved my locks, i take good care of them until recently i have this crazy idea of curling up my entire hair. It was a catastrophe waiting to happen. And it happened. I killed my own precious hair! Uwaaaaa!
I had to resort to rebonding again in order to fix them, poor thing, poor hair, poor strands...ergh...i have to wait like another 2 and half hour more before everything is finally done. Hungry, but lucky im intelligent enuff; i brought myself some food. (expected it to be a long process)
I'll upload the pictures as soon as i get back home. or i might change my mind..it's just too embarrassing. later!
3 comments:
terlalu tragic kisah rambut ktk ya... hehehe
yesterday, i decided i wont step out of the house for the next 1 year, mandatory. But it's fixed now, tho not much to my liking.heheh..i have only this to say to myself, 'padan muka!'
hahaha ;p
Post a Comment