Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slowly But Surely..


I was at a devastating, terrible state. I couldn’t sleep well, I couldn’t eat full, I couldn’t get my work done, I couldn’t talk to anyone without ending up crying and I couldn’t even talk myself out to be strong. I just couldn’t. I wake up in the mornings with hopeless dreams and a shattered heart. My broken heart was beyond repair. It was too painful to bear, I cried days and days asking myself what did I do wrong? Was I not the apple of his eyes? Was I not part of his dream? Was I not his soul? I kept thinking and thinking and thinking perhaps I did not promise enough love, perhaps I was too demanding, or perhaps I was just simply his toy, for him to play around with whenever he feels like it…Did he ever, ever really loved me?

I lost 2kgs the past days since the break-up. Colours were dull, food was tasteless, jokes were mean, job was a burden, and everything else was nothing but pure hell. I looked at myself, and asked, why can’t I have the happiness everyone else has? Was I that bad as a girlfriend? Am I that person who does not deserve to be loved? Why can’t I, have that one chance to be happy and lead a ‘happily-ever-after’ life? Why? I’m whining I know. Everyone keeps telling me, things happened for a reason. Yes thank you, I understand completely all the kind concern for me, giving me comfort... It’s just, guys..when you have already given all your heart, all your life devoted to that just one person only to be broken so badly by him, it’s never easy…Never.

I’m sorry, im still not over the fact that he had betrayed my trust. Im still not over the fact that the relationship has come to a bitter end. However, despite all the holocaust in me, im not sorry I made that decision to leave and walk away. Im not sorry that, that decision might have just saved my future. I may be weak now, so weak I felt like I’ve totally lost my directions, cause he is the one man I love with all my might, to death.. I promise, I’ll get up soon and I’ll get up good. I’m still in need of your support, fellow blogger friends; to motivate me, to encourage me and of course to stand by me no matter what happens. Your words are my strength. Thank you. I’ll write up again soon, with story in full.. Take care.

"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." ~ thanks Myra.


What happens to love after you’ve found it?


37 comments:

Hajib said...

sabar lah aa.. lupak jak yg lepas n think ur future and jangan lupak owest take the lesson from the past, sak sik akan molah mistake lagik on future... :)

f.i.e.z.a said...

i dont know what to say but still i want to write something here.
ive been in ur shoes b4.being in love for more than 2yrs but being betrayed just like dat.cam uras.xda makna.xda rega.
tears nak d ujong mata la dah la jaoh dari parents, kwn2 smua d kch.it'll never easy lynn i know.never will.
im just a call away my dear.seriously i want to hug u right now.
be strong.

Mamma Mia said...

You'll always have me dear..
Take care!

ztie said...

yes you will have the happines just like u wish and dream for. its just a matter of time. and i dont think ur a bad girlfren. hey, u give him sometimes special. remember? he must somehow be happy and truly bless having u as his girlfren. You and everyone else deserve to be love. no one left behind. not even an animal. your not whining. you just speak your heart out when the times u cannot speak. u make it different way, u type it, and we read it. we will always be by ur side amoi. :D

it is not easy to accept the fact, but we have to try eventually right? yes, u may weak now. but later u'llbe perfect standing in the middle of this chaotic world. cause u already know what to expect.

just dont give up. even when you think of it. THINK SOMETHING ELSE!

F. said...

just like they said,

love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.

be strong okey.

would love to hear from you again soon. tc dear.

Khairul Onggon said...

errr.. bersabar jaklah.. ada hikmahnyanya <--- kmk tauk ktk besa gilak nengar ayat tuk, tp cayaklah, gerenti ada hikmahnya :)

ballpenmerah said...

amoi..
just be strong...
yup2... everytg happen for a reason and for sure it's for a good reason..
you just deserve someone better, someone who will appreciate you...

time will heal the wound but the scare will be there forever...
take this as a step further...
for a better life in the future..

BE STRONG sis!

ciK LyndaWawa said...

sabar, kmk dah lalui suma tok.....mmg sgt sedih.....

ciK LyndaWawa said...

sabar, kmk dah lalui suma tok.....mmg sgt sedih.....

AmirFX said...

Mmmm... Strong jak sik cukup but positif mind adalah kekuatan... Nway, wish u had a great day ahead...

Faizal n Fashitah said...

I know that you're strong. It's just a matter of finding the right road.. yerRRr betol ndak ka dipadah ku tok ka ishkk. Anyway,.. you'll be strong.. dun worry :)

f.loren said...

feliciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

we're in the same boat. and i lost 2 kgs too. lol. tapi dah balit makan tok lah haha.

hmm. i know exactly how you feel. sik tauk lah kenak sidak tok making us put high hopes, but in the end.. hmm u know i know lah..

anyway, i know how hard it is to keep aside all those feelings of regret, sedeh, meruyan, ngitok.. but do have faith in yourself, theres a lot of other things in life to seeee, experience bla bla bla lah...

hmm maybe we are not meant to be with them. sooner or later... mun dah takdir gia, gia juak. be strong.

Vivian said...

face it fel..stop blaming yourself..it's not give you satisfaction but ending with frustrated..an hopeless with yourself..find the happiness among your friends..cheer..try to smile even your are in pain..try! try!

we love you felicia..

Anonymous said...

i know what's ur been through..cheer up ok..

None Naa said...

babe, mk faham gilak prasaan ya. kmk gik lebih2 emo d ctok bila dgr lagu sedeyhh..:((

sgt sshkan??yg penting ktk carik kawan rapat n having fun. cuba bergelak ketawa sejenak bersama mereka..then penting, cba jgn dgr lagu sedeh walaupun ktk asa lagu sdeh ya la paling best mok d dgr masa tok..

solat.

mizara said...

be strong felicia..setiap urang ada kisah perjalanan hidup masing-masing..so bersabar byk byk..one day u'll find ur happiness..insyaallah

flo... said...

fel~~!!!!!!!!!
i know u can face it...
may b it takes times..
but i know dat u r strong..!!!
we always at ur back to support u k..
t.care!!!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Hi Hajib.
Aok, nasihat ktk pun sama mcm kwn kmk sorang, not to make the same mistake again, mungkin terlalu percayakan my ex. i'll improve. thanks.

Hi Fieza.
I know u'd understand how i feel. Balit dari kch, menangis habis-habisan kmk driving sorang..Allah gik sayang, altho kmk nang memandu maha laju time ya, kmk selamat sampey sri aman.. your text nang kmk terharu pey kinek, u're such a wonderful friend. Bagi orang, perkara kecik jak nerimak msg, but for me, it's big. menandakan ktk bukan sekadar concern waktu membaca..makseh Za..

Hi Mamma.
Thanks Mamma. i know you would like u always do..muah!

Hi JT.
Thanks for the comfort last nite JT. walaupun dah cecah kul 1, ktk setia chat dengan kmk, cuma kamek lah yang perlu tido :) and u are rite, i have to move on, lemah gney pun..i will, slowly but definitely..sayang JT!

Hi Dokter Faryn.
It is kan ... one minute u're in heaven and the next, permanently hell. Will post soon. Thanks Sis..

Hi Kal Jis.
Yalah, memang cliche tapi dah kebenaran..makseh Onggon,i'll be fine soon..

Hi Muiz.
The scar will always be there. Ada ketika akan trigger, kala itu lah parut akan berdarah semula..But i'll be strong. boleh. i believe in myself..

Hi Cik LyndaWaWa.
Aok Cik Lynda..nang sangat kronik kmk last few days..mamun sik tauk dunia..:(

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Hi Amir.
Benar ya Mir, kmk sgt kalah dengan hati beberapa hari lepas..im getting better now altho selera makan kmk masih sgt sgt kurang..kmk sik dapat sorang for now..mesti berteman, mun sik gila kmk..

Hi F&F.
I'll find the path one day. Thanks..betul lah padah ktk ya, cuma sikda nama jalan dan lorong jak..:)

Hi F.Loren.
Benarkah Farah? Sama lah nasib kita tok ho..kmk yang sgt susah nak nait berat tok dgn senang jak menurunkannya dalm masa 3-4 hari. now kmk dalam battle memaksa diri sendiri makan.. and true enuff, if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.. ada jodoh kelak, ada lah..

Hi B.S.I.
Yes, i was in deep frustration last week. In this case, i cant help but to question myself. But at the same time, i am not sorry i made that decision. Im in grief now B.S.I, do give me time to take this off my head. and thanks, i will definitely try. My friends are inviting me down to kch this week for a day out, they say im in need of it..i do, and i might just come..:)

Hi Sue.
Makseh Sue..coba lah tok..kin ok dah aku..

Hi Nona.
nang sikda mek nengar lagu sedih. lagu rock kapak jak pasang. makin dgr lagu sedih, kin layan perasaan kelak. Makseh aok..muah!

Hi Mizara.
And that's the story of my life..mungkin lebih banyak orang lain yang lebih teruk nasib dari kmk kan? thanks mizara for the comfort.

Hi Florance.
Thanks Florance for the support. i needed that. in time i'll be much better. muah!

Ivy Metaga said...

be strong k, I know how u feel, kmk pernah juak berada dalam situasi ya, hampir 2 months tiap2 malam menangis jak, no one knows, selalu nangis sorang2 jak, kmk selalu juak ty dgn diri apa salah kmk? apa yg kurang? dan macam2 lah persoalan, tapi now after few years perkara ya masih dapat di kenang tapi tak lah rasa sesakit yg dulu, mmg semua mengambil masa utk pulih dear...skrg bila kmk kenang balik pande senyum sendiri then terpikir juak why I have to cry so bad that time...hehehe..one day u will smile when u turn ur back to the past, trust me...be strong k...

a passer by said...

You're back!
A new you, soon.
Hopefully.

n i e z a said...

Babe, u shud come down this weekend.
Eventhough u don't really feel like it,
maybe we could have some fun.
I believe we're pretty good in cheering u up. :)

juzz said...

lynn::

be strong.perasaan ya ng sgt sakit.;(

Francesca said...

Sis,be strong k..:) I used to be like dat before..Eventhough right now still can't be ok,but i try to get out all of this.."betrayed" is very cruel to us..:) Hope u can get over it..Time will heals everything..Take care..<3 <3

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Hi Ivy.
semua tok kelak akan jadi kenangan nak oh..benar kata ktk, kelak bila dah lamak-lamak, pandey senyum sorang2 ngenang balit kenak lah sedih gilak..:) hehe makseh Ivy..

Hi a Passer By.
Hopefully.

Hi N i e z a.
I'll inform again ok? i've PIBG saturday morning. Mun ku dapat escapism pasya, ku madah..you guys are the best u know that..

Hi JuZZ.
Makseh Juzz. Nang sakit...sakit gilak2..asa nak gila ku..

Hi Francesca.
Betrayal. One word that could do permanent damage to anyone of us. I'm better, no worries. Thanks Fran..

am-rie said...

Hidup kena terus beb..
banyakkan aktiviti, jangan terlalu pkkan masalah ya..insyaallah..bleh lupa slow2..hehe

Coffee Girl said...

At one point, we all have gone through that experience, and worst. So if we can pull through, i am hopeful u can too! just hang on in there. hey, ur pretty and ur successful and ur smart and ur a unique person. dont let one bad experience stop u from being otherwise. it's ok to mourn, it's ok to cry and it's ok to feel god-awful crappy. we'll be here for u. :-) *hugs*

Ms.TinyFeet said...

Dim sayang, sorry sgt2, abby baru baca update dari dim, dah lama x berblog...busy...

i'm so so so sorry dim for what ever happen to u, kesian dgn dim, i wish i was there to hug u...abby, anim, zsazsa....kita jauh mcm nie, dapat update pon melalui fb n blog sajer, dim jangan sedih2 ok, kitorg sentiasa ada dekat dgn dim walaupon kitorg suma di seberang sini....insyaallah, satu hari nanti dim akan jumpa jugak yang terbaik utk dim, maybe si dia skrg, he's just not the one. maybe allah simpankan yang terbaik sekali untuk dim, it's just a matter of time, bila tuhan temukan dim dgn ur truly love nanti, masing2 sudah bersedia, maybe itu jodoh dim, x payah tunggu lama, kawen jer terus ..hehe, buat lawak pulak abby kan, ok ok, sorry...dim, stop thinking about the past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future....abby yakin sangat2, dim xder apa yang kurang, dim baik, dim cantik, dim bijak and dim perfect....percaya ok cakap abby, u take care dear, apa2 hal just contact abby nanti yer...love u....muah

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Hi Am-rie.
Aok Am, sedang mengusahakan lah tok..nasib juak esok ada sekolah so x lah trasa glak...mlm pun ada event..ahad pun ada so pengisian penoh..

Hi Coffee Girl.
I'll get up, and i'll show him what he's missing.. For now, im good alone. Plus i have tonnes of good friends around who wont let me have the time to think of him..Thanks, you.. for the words..

Hi Abby.
takpe abby..Dim pun tak jugak update blog since last saturday tu, nak cakap kat orang pun tak dapat..
he totally is just not the one for me. sayang gila dim kat dia abby, tak tau nak ungkap..tapi nakbuat macam mana..dim memang ada sentiasa abby, anim n zsa2 walaupun kita dah jauh di tpt masing2..Dim will be ok soon, cuma skrg perlukan masa untuk pujuk diri..abby take care jugak..luv ya..

Megan said...

dim..
don't let d destructive thoughts come across ur mind.make urself bz k..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Hi Mag.
I wont anymore..slowly lah mag..now memang agik rasa kurang betul..but im doing fine..thanks mag..muah!

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back altho not quite the full you yet.
It's ok, it's time to grief. Once done, you'll find there is light everywhere shining your way. Best of luck..

~Jenny

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Hi Jenny.
Yeah, im back...not really recovered but working hard on it..i'm sure i'll be fine soon. thanks Jenny my not so anonymous reader. :P

aOne said...

uihhh.. mcm biasa nasihat kebanyakan org.. mbak bersabar dan dah tentu segala kejadian ada hikmah nya.. ada sesuatu yg membolehkan kta belajar darinya...

secara jujur pada pendapat kmk.. mungkin ada rolaki lain yg lebih sesuai ngan ktk.. bukan kinek.. tp mungkin akan datang...

nasihat yg terakhir.. sedih boleh tp jgn terlalu sedih sehingga boleh menjejaskan dirik ktk.. well... utk seorang yg xmerasai apa yg ktk rasa kmk hanya dpt padah gia.. tp kmk tauk ktk kuat.. n ktk ada family ngan kwn yg boleh d jadikan tempat bersadu.. keep faith.. insya-Allah ada jodoh... there will be someone for u... u go girl...

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Hi aOne.
Ya, kmk pun harap benar wujud seorang lelaki untuk kmk..sik mampu kmk nak kongsi banyak2..sakit sesakitnya hati dan perasaan.
Ok aOne, sik lah kmk nak bersedih gik, memang seminggu tok tek kmk asa down gilak2..now im recovering..syukur ada kawan2 around yang sik pernah lekang merik kmk semangat..i'll keep my faith and insyaAllah ada jodoh, adalah ya kelak..thanks!

dukunlintahplk said...

what to say aa?? semua dah d padah lam komen2 di atas.. so padah jak lah "be strong.. tp jgn mkn steroid".. hehehe sekati ku mesen.. smile :)

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Hi Pak Dukun.
makan steroid alu berketul2 muscle mek lak..hehehe..dah smile dah..:P