
This shall serve as my last post until further notice. Consider this as me going on a vacation. I do not know when i will get hold of the Internet once im in KL, but as soon as i do, i will definitely update immediately...
I literally hate goodbyes, hence no details whatsoever shall be given on the time of departure but it certainly is today, June the 27th.
I, will mostly miss all of yous. Gorgeous Joynstar, boh lupak give me some motivational advise.. I so need one now..! :(
It's been great. Do pray for my well being yah? And oh, you guys jangan sik rindu kamek! Majuk mek lak...muah muah love you!
8 comments:
kacak na u sitok aie...
sayonara :)
all the best in what u do sis :)
caiyok2~~!!! all the best...
xberasa bh 1yr ya..hehehehe..
not goodbye... but... see you the other time :D
awww...miss you too.
Sorry la lamak sik hapdet my blog, all this time my hubby telan broadband and kunyah macam chewing gum. I wish I can send you off, but anyway it doesn't matter.
Motivation tak perlu kot...KL is just a click away. Setahun is not so long sayang. Think it this way, dalam setahun ya ada JCard Day, IKEA brick-a-brack Day, KLCC Sale, Annual Malaysia Sale sometime August or September tu. It's shopping paradise yo! After a year you'll be back into our warm state again. Tak payah lama la, Raya lak kitak pulang. Mun rindu gilak Sarawak belon Air Asia flies everyday everywhere ma...
And this opportunity is not to be missed, kak tok gred 41 perchoma, ko mok mintak apa? YOU ARE BLESSED that's why I adore you. I told you I wish I'm like you, able to grab chances at the right time. And you have it already, live it! And SINGLE--I just don't understand why singletons are so geared up to get hitched.
Anyway dear no advise is sufficient enough. Whatever pun mek harap kitak jaga diri, hiasi peribadi, semayang selalu, jangan dating mamat PAS or PKR- they're extremists, enjoy weekly sale-jangan bankrap sudah AND always update your blog. Anything you can reach my email, joynstar@gmail.com.
XOXO
Mula2 kmk ingat ktk pegi cuti2 malaysia kah apa.. Bila ingat balit entry ktk sebelom tuk yahh.. dah jadi org Kl setaun nya sia.. hehehe..
Mun ktk ada nangga kmk sila tikam kmk dgn batu okeh :P
hi cik lynda!
Makseh.. malam ngiling bidai ya.. :)
hi pak duk!
makseh pak duk..seminggu dah kmk di kl..
hi the komedian!
thanks, i need that.. :)
hi flo!
trying to digest that and memikirkan kecepatan masa berlalu..hopefully semua runs smoothly lah oo..
hi ztie!
thanks Jt.. :) soon okai?
hi gojes mama!
mun ktk berik advise, memang sure my semangat nait.. u're so good at that, memujuk dalam tegas dalam semangat dalam menasihati dalam menyayangi..thank u so much..and yes, kelaklah i'll go shopping :) KL, memang paradise nya.. i'll email you, when i can find the time to sit properly and enjoy my internet session time tanpa gangguan.. thank u again okai.. i so so so so appreciate it so much
Post a Comment