When did i realize?? Early this morning when i wanted to use the LA SANDEE sandals to go to work. Aduh,ngapa mesti sandals sandals itu yang dicuri?? Ngapa?? Saya sungguh sayang sama sandals2 itu kok....adui adui..tepuk dahi *kuk kuk kuk*
My favorito..Dulu ada, sekarang?..Sigh..Apalah nasib awak agaknya ye La Sandee? Mesti sekarang samada awak dah di jual atau diberi kepada tuan baru..Wahai Stoopid Fook, semoga kaki kau akan ber fungus dan berbau seperti jamban tersumbat..
The only reason other things weren't stolen was because there weren't anything else outside. My mum's a careful person not to leave anything valuable..Whoever would guess, sandals??
I gotta go. (meratapi kehilangan Sandals sandals.. uwaaaaaa!!!!)
I gotta go. (meratapi kehilangan Sandals sandals.. uwaaaaaa!!!!)
3 comments:
May God snipe the crook with lightning bolts 99 times!!! Amin...
Amin...(i so need that..)
hi there friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 180 pounds on every page. But finally I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?
Post a Comment