8 Random things about me
1. Shorty
2. Naughty
3. Loves striking bright colors
4. I'm not a chocolate lover (a direct hint for yous not to buy any for me)
5. I like to drive fast
6. I eat a lot despite my small figure. (yea, people thought i am a student)
7. I have 3 available and active numbers from Maxis, Digi and Celcom
8. I love $$$$$
9. Takde number 9
1 comment:
1- my sis short means i'm shorter haha
2- ish2 sis ni naughty ke..
3- wah striking nya
4- eh sama laa kita.. kmk pun not really a cokolat lover.. tp eskem choc lover hehe choc iceblended lover hehe
5- wah mok tok rs nait keta ngan ktk hehe
6- ermm i need to eat a lot too.. if tak gastrik tp kelak muka kmk jd gik tembam tp bdn ttp kocik haha
7- wah byk nar juak sis
8- $$$$ for everything haha
Post a Comment