30th January 08, hari hujan sedunia..that was the date i flew back to Sarawak for good after completing my ever stressful Degree but certainly was fun when it comes to berjoli with my jolly good fellas..After more than 3 years in Selangor and Cyber in specific, it was time for me to come back home, something of which my mum is happy about but the other way around for me..
I love my life in KL, my friends are all there..sedih sey masa time ni, i cried like baby pinky piggy wiggy..i care less about how people were looking and staring at me, still awfully crying even when i was already inside the plane..I miss u guys..a lot..like hell and heaven collide..bila agaknya kita akan jumpa lagi yek? (suddenly emo kesedihan..shites)

oh, my hair before..when the time comes, i'll get this back..

bulging red eyes

red tomato nose

sigh...sob sob sob..
pictures courtesy from Ijam
5 comments:
Aww.. parting is never a happy moment. I tend to cry whenever I bid someone goodbye at the airport too! :-)
yea, i hope i wont have to go through this parting thing ever again..
:)
teruk btul muka...mcm kuda tgh nangis jea...muhaahahaha
anonymous: jahat gilerr sey..kalau dapat depan mata, tau laa apa nak buat..
Post a Comment