Sunday, July 6, 2008

Addiction

I've a new pretty addiction : Earrings!.. i cant resist beautiful earrings. Only last weekend i bought myself 8 pairs of earrings, yesterday, i bought another 4 pairs! and they cost me only RM10 for 4. I blame it all on the designers for making such beautiful pieces i could not say no to them.

I hang all my earrings at this piece of plate mat, since i could no longer keep them in a box. Top is the recent 8 pairs and 2nd line is the latest i bought.

*****

MY SHOPPING SPREE

Let's see what i got for myself during my trip to Kuching


Got this for RM55 after 50% discount at French Boutique, Tun Jugah. Simple tapi sangat cantik. I like!

This was the one i bought last weekend at Friend's Boutique for RM90 after 20% discount.

I went again yesterday, but bought nothing sebab fulus dah susut buying the French blouse..hehe.. But i will definitely go again coming weekend! Dah aimed dah what i want to buy..


Among few others; these i got them cheap..RM 15 for the white floral long sleeve and RM 16 for the black red beauty. Cantik kannnn..

At RM10, this is so worth it. I bought it cause i know it will come in handy for my upcoming trip to Sabah soon. (",)

Other than all of these, i did not miss buying lipstick, chapstick, umbrella, and yea, the essential 'sarung tangan for driving'.. oh duit melayang-layang.. but im satisfied, so it's ok.. i'm not broke yet, so i dont feel that bad. heheh, addiction addiction..Never get me wrong though, i've never spent beyond my limit. I always make sure i have some for savings, bills and the rest, for my self-pleasure, i dont think that's wrong, does it?

2 comments:

Rozella said...

I love earrings too! They just really help to complete a look. :)

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Rozella : I so agree. I can go without blusher of eyeshadow (cause im not good at all those stuff) but i can never go without earrings..