"It's not where you go or what you do, it's who you take along with you"
Dennis and I almost missed our honeymoon flight and were unable to get seats together. When we were airborne, I wrote my new spouse a flirtatious note : "To the man sitting in 16C. I find you very attractive. Would you care to join me for an unforgettable evening? The Lady in 4C." A flight attendant delivered it.
A few minutes later she returned with a cocktail. The man in 16C was flattered, she told me, but said he must decline my offer since he was on his honeymoon. I was still laughing when we landed. "Thank you for the drink," I said to my groom.
"But i DIDN'T send you one," he replied.
He had been sitting in 14C.
4 comments:
cheers for the guy sitting in 16C for declining the offer. hahaha
*LAUGHS*
Hilarious!
sigh, i thought the lady in 4c was you. =p
i'm backk!!!!!!! well, not exactly. i just got a new job since 2 weeks ago. been busy lately... well i mean been busy everyday now and ever. arghhh. but great environment though. haha, pavillion is like soooo near... it's true =)
take care all. gagaaga
p/s: pourpres...i'm in kl now. hahaha
Yasser : Cheers..still he was flattered hehee
Haizum : I know!
KambengJantan : hehehe, belum kawen lagi ni..not the time yet..where have u been anyway?? didnt hear from you for quite some timeee.. congrats for your new job altho i dont know what it is..take care tooo
Post a Comment