Anyway, here's the result. Been meaning to post it but kept on forgetting. I'm getting old.
Top 5 finalist. I kinda like the dress worn by Miss Dominican Republic (centre) as well as the one next to her left.
The lucky winner. Miss Venezuela Dayana Mendoza, 22, struggles to hold back tears as she clutches her crown and bouquet after being crowned Miss Universe 2008. (yellow gown)
Miss Universe 2008 contestant Gavintra Photijak of Thailand beams after winning the National Costume award during the pageant. Viewers voted online for the contestant whose national costume best reflected "her country's culture, originality in preparation and the delegate's personal demeanor."Below: Embarrassing moment for Miss USA..
Crystle Stewart, Miss USA, fell down during the evening gown segment of the Miss Universe 2008 beauty pageant in Nha Trang, Vietnam. Despite her fall, Stewart still managed to make the top 10. It's the second year in a row that Miss USA has stumbled and fallen while walking down the Miss Universe runway. Wanna watch it? Click footage
3 comments:
dear. i'm back. update la ur link!
I don't think I've watched anything on TV besides AFC for 2 months. 0_0
pourpres~ where in the heaven world have u been??? mcm tu la kwn, tinggal mentah2 takde kabar berita..
Acom: hahaha AFC i like! all the delicious scrumptious mouth watering food...seeing their expressions as they eat and bite every single meal in front of them just makes me 'oh my that's delicious, gulp!'..the steam from pots , juicy juices..ok now im officially hungry..food!
Post a Comment