I'm feeling under the weather. Having slight fever, vomitted this morning at work. I was not in a state to join the ceremony for penyampaian sijil & hadiah. I guess it was due to heavy rain ystrday morning and drizzling after. Ystrday, I came back from work in rush to come back for rehearsal at 230pm. Not in ime for shower. Now, it's getting to my head, the headache.
Not posting anything particularly long today, i need my rest. Later in the evening there'll be another function 'Majlis aidilfitri and perpisahan', i need to be fit to attend that dinner. So, till anytime soon people. ~daa
7 comments:
patOt laa menyOpi duO hari. dOmam kO.pi jumpO dOc kechentaan cepat!! (pasti segar bugar) Get well sOon!!
zaza: iy0, d0mam..p0sing p0sing kepal0 den..chent0 dah balek rum0h di0 kat Kucheng..man0 nak dpt 0bat baten..s0b s0b..tengkiu cik Zaza!
ngeeee =D ur welkOm.
sempat lagi tuh balas! tabik tOing!!
zaza: s0mpat, pasal dah a-0k. ni baru pas balik dari dinner..:)
gOod-goOd..wajib pastikan sahabat saya sehat dahulu. mula blogging ek..sini wajib menempek haha..
ceria-ceria ye dim!
dem0m balik la, masih kureng bertenaga...:( takpe, jap gi dim telan panadol 8 bijik heheh
oi!jangan la cik kak Oi!!! haha..sok2 okay la tuh..amin..
Post a Comment