Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm not Well

My head is about to pop its flesh in any second!

My god im having a very bad headache now..i call
this a mild migrain of mine..As if that is not
enuff to ruin my day, i just fell hard behind our
backyard a couple of minutes ago over wet floor.
I called Cinta with tiny tears in my eyes
mengadu sakit... :'( :'(

I hate poppin' pills but that is my last resort if i could
no longer stand the pain in my head..The other way
which usually helps to subside the pain is thru
vomiting. I do not favor this but im always left
with no other options but to throw up just
to get my head balance again..


Help me..im so shivering at this very moment..
what do i do..
my headache is killing me..



6 comments:

Who is this? said...

g pantai.. duduk atas batu ambik angin.. sure help pun.. hehe.. don't think too much. forget about ads(hua hua hua) for a while. Go jog n think happy moment..

Anonymous said...

get well deng.;)

Anonymous said...

aih sempat juak naip..nang semangat nak update..

Who is this? said...

selaginya $$$ nang sempat nya naip.. muahaha...

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

arter: ok..tq


JuZZ: maksih !..dah bait dikit dah mbak ku berpeluh tek..

::suenas05:: mintak kasih syg post tok..yalah semangat juak naip..

arter: sikda kaitan..post sik post kan ada duit pun

Who is this? said...

yerr..