Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kota Kinabalu Day 3 Pt I



** 180808 **

It's beach time! On the night of day 2, Anne and i made a good deal of RM230/pax to Pulau Sapi inclusive of boat transfer, terminal and entrance fee, lunch plus 2 dives morning & afternoon. Usually it would cost at least RM300-350 per head, but i guess it was our luck! Wait no further, enjoy the pics!

Mau berdansa ka cik adik, cik abang?

aaa, fish attack!

Anne posing maut dalam air while trying to survive underwater..te he he

Harold at the jiffy of membuang air dari mask

Dia Yang Kechomelan, my buddy the whole time

Afternoon dive, my buddy went alone. I got sick

Beautiful

Soccer underwater ka Harold? or tarian poco-poco?

Sungguh the beautiful

Asked me dont, i have absolute no idea what that creature is...

I'll be back with more pics of scuba diving ok.. Loadsss of them..!

4 comments:

Rozella said...

AHHHH diving! I also want!!!! Hehehe Looks like tons of fun lah tapi even though ppl say that you don't need to know how to swim before you dive, I masih mau belajar swimming 1st before risking anything! Hehehe

Bestnya! Jeles I! :P

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Rozella : it took us near to an hour just to practice and learn all the skills before we were finally given the green light to go into deep sea. still, it was all worth it..suda gelap badan aku ni..hahaha..berbelang2

Unknown said...

rasa mcm mok pg gik eh..mun sik sbab pressure,mmg seronok gila2..nvrtheless, it was FUN!!...

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Angela : It was indeed..i couln't agree more..:) aku still berbelang2 aieeeee...