Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Selamat Hari Rabu

Nothing special today..Cuma hari ni I'm so tired, sangat terlebih penat... Hari ni sekolah gunakan Jadual hari Khamis, and hari khamis has always been my busiest day of the week. Ada 7 period mengajar, setiap satu period 40 minit..therefore every thursday i'll be in class for 280 minutes..it's freakin' tiring ok.. it's not just the work load that worns me out but having to face noty students is the one that kills my mental. Hot weather included.

I came back home with Ben today. He's a friend to my big brother so kitorang pun kenal2 gitu jugak la. So happen too that Ben's kid brother is my Form 1 student. Nak dijadikan cerita, budak2 memang takleh tengok yang masih title 'cik' 'cik' ni dengan mana-mana lelaki, mula la derang start bergossip. They began asking me if i'm Ben's gf..tapi bebudak ni memang tak boleh di layan sangat..always it is best to just ignore. Usually i'd take a ride with another female friend but today dia gi interview KPLI.. and yea, i never fail to inform Dia Yang Kechomelan. Who knows ada yang gi repot, tragedi kang..

Upon reaching home, i took a quick shower, had lunch, watched a bit of TV before i finally fell asleep at 330pm. I was in a deep sleep that i slept until 7pm..phew! tido mati betul ni. Bangun2 je saw my mum tengah kunyah sayur keladi. Alamak, lapar la pulak.. slurrrppp!

Btw, I'm only 3 days away before leaving for my holiday trip to Sabah. This trip will be my third and i'm so excited!.. Tapi tak pack lagi cause i'm still busy with school stuff..penat tu simpan duit sendiri nak gi cuti2..I planned to go for sight seeing as well as diving at TAR island. Can hardly wait!

Off for a while guys, going for my shower. Layta!


No comments: