
This is the refreshed look of cabins of MAS Airbus A330 and Boeing 737 aircrafts. New seat covers, carpeting and curtains in a happy medley of vibrant shades to give the aircraft a brighter, more cheerful ambience. Seat cushions and arm caps have also been replaced with a new material designed to enhance passengers' comfort. At first glance they are definitely stylish and colourful; that was my first impression when i stepped inside Boeing 737 last Thursday.
2 comments:
Geez, I can practically smell that scent wafting up my nose. I don't know why but I'm suddenly catapulted to that night where I had my last lemon flavoured shisha. I felt like puking and I was getting shivery. Eww.
hahaha, that kind of sisha wont be that bad if compared to MAS's lemon-like scent. It's too mild that made it so eww..i almost puked inside plane.
Post a Comment