Wanna wish my students the very best of luck with their presentation before the panels of juries in the Maxis Cyberkids Competition today. They're all in KL now, staying 3 days 2 nights at the Grand Season Hotel.
I hope i've trained them good in their presentation skill. I taught them my University level kind of presentation skill and i believe they can do it. Our school, SMK Simanggang are amongst those chosen to compete in this semi final to grab a chance to represent Maxis in the ASEAN something something coming December.
Although i'm a bit disappointed not being able to be there with them, i'm also not that worried for they are in good hands of Cikgu Kamisiah and Cikgu Leo. I cant deny how i wish i could be there to see them and guide them myself, but .... sigh.. I cant talk much about it here.. The only thing i may want to say is that; i feel hurt by the school's **********. Enuff.

My kids, do your best. You are all in my prayers. Even if you do not win, it's perfectly fine. I know you have done to the very best effort. What's important is that you should keep on learning and i shall be here always to guide you.
Remember the message i sent you last Tuesday before leaving? I said i'd chia makan if you guys make it to the final? Guess what, regardless if you guys make it or not, i'd still chia you kids makan KFC okaiii?? :) Just get back home already! Cikgu rindulah..!
*Maxis Cyberkids is a competition whereby students use the technology at school to create a project and it must involve the community. What we did was we came up with a project called "Online Self Access Learning" in which students study via online through selected educational portal. In our case, we chose www.tutor.com.my and for Year 5 pupils [the community] it's www.zoom-a.com.my.

I hope i've trained them good in their presentation skill. I taught them my University level kind of presentation skill and i believe they can do it. Our school, SMK Simanggang are amongst those chosen to compete in this semi final to grab a chance to represent Maxis in the ASEAN something something coming December.
Although i'm a bit disappointed not being able to be there with them, i'm also not that worried for they are in good hands of Cikgu Kamisiah and Cikgu Leo. I cant deny how i wish i could be there to see them and guide them myself, but .... sigh.. I cant talk much about it here.. The only thing i may want to say is that; i feel hurt by the school's **********. Enuff.
My kids, do your best. You are all in my prayers. Even if you do not win, it's perfectly fine. I know you have done to the very best effort. What's important is that you should keep on learning and i shall be here always to guide you.
Remember the message i sent you last Tuesday before leaving? I said i'd chia makan if you guys make it to the final? Guess what, regardless if you guys make it or not, i'd still chia you kids makan KFC okaiii?? :) Just get back home already! Cikgu rindulah..!
*Maxis Cyberkids is a competition whereby students use the technology at school to create a project and it must involve the community. What we did was we came up with a project called "Online Self Access Learning" in which students study via online through selected educational portal. In our case, we chose www.tutor.com.my and for Year 5 pupils [the community] it's www.zoom-a.com.my.
4 comments:
best of luck to your students!
Thanks anonymous.. whether they win or lose, they are already a winner to themselves. :)
waisehh... leh kmk jadi anak murid ktk ? ehek
JT:
kelak mek belanja ktk makan lah oooo..ehehehe
Post a Comment