An early entry of Monday morning..unusual in'it?
I'm on my school break now. Or more accurately, break forever
from work. Im officially between jobs now. But hey, im not
grumbling. I'm fine with it. Period. I would like to enjoy
my free time now, doing things i like.
So, what are my plans for today? Im actually waiting
for Uncle Francis to reply my msg to join me for
breakfast. This time the two of us would like to go for
Mee Jawa and Laksa Sarawak. Yumm! I had my early
breakfast justnow though, with mom, since she is leaving
me again today for 3 days. Later in the afternoon, i'm
making Pau inti Kaya. Yumm!
Ok, my holiday plans? hmm, i was thinking of going to Miri.
But im still undecided whether should i or should i not. My
Ah Chong is not there, but Joeween, Adeline, Faza are. Plus
i could make a trip to Brunei again. But how do i travel back?
Bus is a big no for me. Therefore im left with by air. RM153.
Ergh, i cant decideee!
Opss, Uncle's coming. Gotta go! (",)
2 comments:
First working day as pekebun anggor like me?fun,rite?hehehe...
Enjoy yourself n use this free time to the best,k....
enjoying every bit of it (",)
Post a Comment