Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pizza Day

I was too tired to post updates of yesterday evening; i baked a pan of pizza. Yumm!

Truthfully, the dough wasssss an ass to make. Darn my patience was tested but hey, the result was not bad. Wanna see my home made pizza? Deng yi xia..

To be baked at 200 c for roughly 10 minutes.

Tada!! Sudah sedia untuk dimakan!

Finger lickin' good..

Today, I baked another pan, apparently my bro lurvesss it so much, he managed to eat 5/6 of the pizza. I was more than happy to bake another one. This time, a better version of yesterday's. I added button mushrooms, hotdogs, extra cheese, big onions, tomatoes, minced chicken, fish tuna, bolognese sauce and mayo...sungguh enak!

3 big slices sudah selamat masuk ke dalam perut. My brother seems to enjoy having this than rice! Saya bangga. (",)

Pizza ni berbentuk segiempat, and not roundy like the usual pizza. Because why? Idiotically, i bought a round pan, only to discover it was toooo fatso to fit inside my oven! Silly kannnn, konfiden je boleh sumbat semua saiz dlm oven i yang sendat slimriver itew.

Anyhow,try it people! [the dough was perhaps the toughest part to make, really] But, once you're done with it, believe you me, the satisfaction is beyond words.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ader resipi tak? -ingin cuba

Anonymous said...

sendat slimriver?? hahahahaha!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

anonymous: hmm. i improvised lotsa them. I suggest u googled it, u'll find one that suits your taste best ok..

~a passer by: (",) just of those vocabs!

Anonymous said...

Your pizza looks sooo yummyyyy!!!!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

mos04: merci!

Anonymous said...

Just merci??? sik paham kah? ok laa...i go straight forward... bila mok polah utk kmk?hehehehe....

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

mos04: hahahaha..paduhalll, ada org ingin rupanya...rasanya esok nak molah kek choco marble agik la..or pau ..not sure