Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Memoriam

To many, it may sound silly and childish. Not to me.

That sad incident happened last monday. Someone knocked him,
taking him away from me. Someone hurt him, hit him so bad
the pain was unbearable. Someone, who loved him,
who cared for him, who adored him, ran him over.

And dat someone was me.

My sayang, forgive me. I am so sorry. I did not realize
you were behind the wheel when i was about to reverse the car.
I am so sorry i did not see you there.. The agony,
i could not imagine. How excruciating it must have been
and that happened in just a split second..

My sayang, i could not stop crying, just thinking of you
breaks my heart.. I did not mean for this to happen.
Your lifeless body in my arms, i cried..and i cried..
i am so sorry..

Dear God, what have i done? I killed him. Such an affable kind,
and i took his life away. Such a gentleman he'd let
Mek finished her meal, accompanying her, not leaving
her side each time when it is meal time. Such a graceful kind,
he'd accompany me to sleep at nights.. Thus why him?...
I love him so much dear God..

Dear Sayang, please have, even the tiniest bit in your heart
to forgive me for all the wrongs that i've done.
I'm out of words. It's all my fault. I know and im sorry..
I love you forever.


In memoriam
J.LO, 4 years old
departed: 15 September 08, 4.00pm

* i was not able to bury him. Mum did. I was in a devastating state i jut sat there holding him in my arms calling him to come back alive. He didnt.. I'm missing you J.Lo..i really do..How i wished i had stayed home that day, you'd still be here with me..mum and i are mourning, for we lost you, our precious.

Rest in peace baby..

14 comments:

yasser anas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yasser anas said...

Rest in peace, J.lo

f.i.e.z.a said...

im sorryyy lynn..kmk alu sedeh juak maca n3 tok..
saba jak aaa...

Pourpres~ said...

aduhhh. so sorry about this babe. tak sengaja ma. *hugs*

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Yasser : Rest in peace J.Lo

f.i.e.z.a : maksih za..sik dpt kmk mbak ati gilak, mun ekot nang berderuk2 kmk nangis..udah sikda umur panjang..kesian pusak mek..

pourpres~ : my tak kesengajaan cost him his life..and i lost my most precious cat..sedih tau..i cant bring myself to think of him..broke my heart..

Candleberries said...

i feel sorry for u dim....jgn sedey2 lagi k...may J.Lo rest in peace~

Anonymous said...

tulah len kali berhati2...jgn main reverse jea...huahuahua...aku turut bersimpati utk kamu...

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

armyra : I hope he finds his happiness there too..thanks myra..

tahik_kubar : kamu ni kan...kesian ok kat kucing aku..nangis teruk aku

Hasniza Aarif - zaza said...

Cian dim...I understand how u feel.
Zaza slalu kucing sakit..ade satu bulan tu kucing fav mati 2 hari berturut2. Yabu2 and Tamy...nangis sampai bengkak mata =( now tngl 8 ekor kat umah.
Takpe dim..u'll get through with it soon..dont be sad k..let JLO rest in peace. I love cats, a lot...
I love JLO too..xOxo!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Zaza : Za tau, semalam dim cari dia, panggil2 nama dia, ya Allah tak tau apa nak jadi..sebab dah sayang sgt jadi mcm ni la..kalau dia mati tua, tak terasa sgt za, tapi ni, dia sgt sihat, tup2 mati kena langgar dgn tuan sendiri..mana tak nangis terok..kalau mcm dim hilang seekor pun dah bagai nak rak nangis, ni kan pulak zaza kehilangan 2 ekor sekali..tak tau la how u managed to handle yourself..*sigh..rindu kat J.LO

Hasniza Aarif - zaza said...

I cried...and cried...sampai penat. Masa tanam pon nangis jugak..after a while lega sket. Pikir. Tak blh bt pape dah. They're dead. I'm sure u'll be okay..soon. Just cry,u will feel better tp jgn la pikir sgt.Nak buat mcm mana kan..umor dia kat situ je.=) Dah dim...jangan sedey2 k..tak comei kang, mata bengkak. Hehe..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

zaza : dim tak sanggup nak kuburkan za, mampu tengok dari tepi je..mata memang bengkak lah..hilang mood terus.. but im rather ok now..so thanks again ok...muah!

Anonymous said...

whoa..tat's terrible.i undrstand hw it feels to lose a cat.mine suffered n died in front of my eyes n i just sat thr crying until my eyes kembang semangkuk.tp apa nak buat,kau x sengaja bah.juz hope he rest in peace..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Anne : I still think of him. I remembered ur cat, the one with the artificial jaw, how did he survive that, and mine didnt? sedih ku..