
"Guru Ganti tidak boleh dianggap sebagai pegawai sambilan atau mana-mana status lantikan dalam perkhidmatan awam. Guru Ganti tidak layak menikmati semua elaun dan kemudahan lain seperti EPW, BIW, ITP Bayaran Sara Hidup termasuk kemudahan cuti yang layak dinikmati oleh pegawai tetap." -- received today.
Alrite i get it. I'm just a relief teacher. But hear me, i work equal hours (perhaps more), equal days, equal work (i believe i'm doing so much more) with the rest of the teachers. Tell me if this is fair?? Kenapa status itu dijadikan alasan untuk memotong gaji kami? If that is so, we deserve lesser work, lesser burden..because we are paid less. am i right, or am i right?
I teach and work as hard as others, thus why take away my motivation? Fine, it may sound harsh not to mention rude, as though im working blindly for the money but aren't everyone? Why do i work if i wont get paid?? Starting this month, Rm300++ shall be slashed from my pay. That is only a partial. If i dont work full month, say goodbye as well. Can it go any worse than that?
I hate people messing with my life. I fight for my rights even if it means making them hate me. You think i'd care? I have bills to pay okay. I dont just spend my money over damn fucking everyone. Unless you are willing to pay for my bills, i wont stop ranting. Sakit hati ok. Because i know im a good employee and i do my job dutifully. I almost cried a tear, who wont? Bonus pun tak layak..so what's left of my motivation?
Seriously, i've lost interest going to work. My alacrity, gone. Keja kuat2, bayar not equal to my sweat, my tiredness, my hardwork.... what's the point. I tore the paper away. Sucks.
Tell me beloved friends, beloved readers, what should i do?
What would u do if you were in my shoes?
Please, advise me.
13 comments:
Darling dear, i think you better find a new job. What you've done is not equal to what ur getting. Don't let sumtin similar(happen to me) happen to you k. :) Very long no hear from you huhuhuhu susah tul jadi kluang man skang nih......
Well...this thing happens not only now. During my time (I used to be a relief teacher in two schools, both for teachers who were on maternity leave) it was like this also. Plus, the pay was even lower. Well, it was a long time ago (during long holidays in between studies or summer hols) and I thought thing is already better for relief teacher. Nampaknya masih di takuk lama! Dulu, 3 bulan mengajar, gaji tak dapat, hanya 3 bulan selepas tamat tempoh mengajar tu baru la pi collect check kat jabatan pelajaran! Anyway...I wish u all the best and the better. If u really minat mengajar, apply for KPLI or guru sandaran. Much much better.
kembali ke MMU. become a tutor.
owh dear~~ we're quite in same shoes (for sure it's not jimmy choo's)..working hard loike a dog, but dun even get d treatment as we shud hv.. move on baby..der owez greener grass on d other side..but to figure wic side, not dat easy.. bersabarlah~~ selamat hari raya btw..
Katak : I am in search for new jobs now. Seriously my motivation nak gi keja tu dah takde.. bayar sikit, keja berlambak..Im taking ur advise.
Yuzray : Dulu derang tak potong elaun rumah, tak potong bonus, only very recently surat tu sampai dated 3rd September..so bulan ni kalau u nak tau, gaji i tak sampai pun RM2k..i nak makan apa dengan duit banyak tu?? I ibarat keja kuli skrg, gaji hari..hujung minggu, public holiday, school holiday jgn harap dpt gaji...how can i not be heart broken?? Im still sad over this matter..
Pourpres : Abeh la student dpt tutor comel..
noai|c|ous : It is so BATA shoes! i agree with u nOa, working hard like dogs but not getting equal pay. I will move on, im thinking of the elsewhere, anywhere that people would appreciate me more! Btw, how do u stand people giving biased treatment towards u?
Dim, just get out from there.U deserve a job much2 better than that. I know you and I know how you handle thgs in ur life esp berkaitan dgn kerja. I tabik spring lah to this lovely girl..U shud be working in a big2 company...dont waste ur time there.Rugi laa dim...
Nways, sabar ye..rezeki yang bazillion bakal berganti. Hehe.. masa tuh "jangan lupa tau" --> ZAZA
Zaza : I am za..im waiting for my contract to be over, dim akan cari other jobs. Cuma skrg masa tak izinkan and dim masih temankan my mum di rumah..tiba masanya, i will definitely go..thanks for the support! and yea, ok, dah jadi datin kaya nanti, jgn kata air masak suam dim belanja, air masak sejukkk punnn boleh! hahaha
oi!!!! air masak suam sejuk je??
hahahahhaa...!
sebelum terlewat..makacih ya daten =p
zaza : tak abeh lagi menu tu..tambah ketam masak telur, sayur beraneka, buah-buahan, kuih, kerabu, punch, jeli, ha, apa lagi nak? nanti dpt bil, dim pos la kat zaza k...dim belanja, zaza bayar...hahaha
otedah ktk lynn..kepak2 ngaja sia sitok camya cdak molah oo.maka harus bila sampai masa ktk chow dari sia..
kmk gik sakit ati..
f.i.e.z.a : yalah za, robek hati kmk seraya mek dpt surat pekeliling ya..i'll make sure kmk akan hantar surat pastok ke pengarah pendidikan. ingat senang ka keja gaji sik seberapa..bagus mek keja scicom, kaya gik kmk arum bulak
it is unfair to be treated as such..tapi ney nak polah lynn..goverment dh madah kedak ya..nganok kitak ex pengetua kita ya, Dr Julaihi..nya head of education srwk bah..anyway, look for a better future job aite! all the bez!
hat-c : It definitely is unfair kan..i thought the so-called government is suppose to support us, not condemn us in such a way..bagey nak mati keja, gaji sejemput cuma,sapa dpt idup? palak dak govt kedekut ! hah, nang aku dah half way done surat memprotes kat ctok..ada member blogger maok nulong fighting for my rights! Im so protesting!
Post a Comment