Got this from Rozella..sorry for the delay Rozela..tak sengaja..seminggu tak jenguk blog, i was pretty sure i was going mad! Ok, so here goes
*START COPY*
For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.
TRANSLATION:
| A - ka | F - lu | K - me | P - no | U - do | Z - zi |
| B - tu | G - ji | L - ta | Q - ke | V - ru | |
| C - mi | H - ri | M - rin | R - shi | W - mei | |
| D - te | I - ki | N - to | S - ari | X - na | |
| E - ku | J - zu | O - mo | T - chi | Y - fu |
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har…. har… har…)
2. CHLOE - Miritamoku — Um…think I still prefer my given name, ha ha
3. GENG – Jikutoji — Actually, I think its cute sounding. Arigato gozaimasu!
4. CONSTANCE - Mimoto arichi katomiku — WOW! Does it sound like an authentic Japanese cuisine? YIKES! I broke it up cos it was quite a mouthful!
5. DORA - Temoshika – Sounds pretty good huh?! Does it mean beautiful woman?
6. Sting - Arichi Kitoji - Sounds like a guy's name but at least it rhymes! LOL!!
7. Amidrin - Karinki Teshikito (I was deciding between Karinki Teshikito or Karinkites Hikito. LOL... still the english name sounds much better.)
8. Osindak - Moari Kitotekame (I sound very Japanese! LOL)
9. Monica - Rinmotokimika (lol, it sounds so funny)
10. Rozella - Shimozikutataka - Hmm... I don't know what to say except that I'm glad that's not my real name! :P
11. Felicia Farida - Lukutakimikika Lukashikiteka (Uiks, kena luku, pastu tu luka pastu berteka teki...bu xie, my own name sounds gajillion lot better!)
*END COPY*
Im tagging..NurulWhatever, Yasser, Pourpres, Ohnoaini, Acom, and Yuzray. Your turn.
Anyway, some newsflash. I just got back approximately 3 hours ago at 1130pm after a longgggg 19 hours journey from Beijing. Will update with photos in next post to come. For now, i'd like to get some peaceful sleep in my own bed. Ge nigh everyone. *Snores.
4 comments:
mohammad yasser = rinmorikarinrinkate fukaariarikushi
so damn long.. lol.. and the second part sounds like "fuk aaa, hari hari makan sushi" ^_^
Yasser : hahahahaha...i didnt get to that just now u know, not until u mentioned it! hahahah..lawak laa !
Hahaha So funny! These names don't even sound Japanese!
Btw, thanks for doing it so fast ya? Kesian you penat just arrive.
Rozella : Is it the real way of saying our names ke? mine's seriously not an eye catching at all..hehe..
Nah, mei you wen ti..besides, fews days away from my blog was enough to make me so energetic to do the tag as soon as i logged on!
Post a Comment