Friday, June 20, 2008

Out of Energy


I've been seriously busy for the past 5 days.

Monday

I was supposed to spend my evening with Dia yang Kechomelan when the Pencak Silat competition went wayyyyy beyond expected time. Tentatively to end at 1230pm, it did not. It was dragged for another 6 and a half hours till 8pm. Imagine having to work for 14 hours non stop. It was crazy, but we could not afford to postpone it to another day, as it will cause us more paperworks....when i finally got home, i showered, ate and ..slept like i've never slept before.

Tuesday

Preparing for Jogathon, lucky draw tickets while juggling time with classes as well as preparing exam papers.

Wednesday

Preparing exam papers, preparing rancangan harian, done with lucky draw tickets but later taken into technical side pulak dah. Went to settle off credit card debts, tried to book flight tickets online but unsuccessful due to system problem. Sigh

Thursday

My black thursday. Say nothing, just plain plain busy!

Friday

Classes, exam papers, helped a teacher to do PMR Percubaan paper (apparently, very few know how to scan, type fast, edit photos, burn cds) and what not which i consider something very basic, still, cant blame them tho..ada yang dah tua, reluctant to learn anymore. Settled my bookings today, paid an amounting debt of RM 2300. Pengsan.

I was actually already asleep earlier on.Lying on my bed, that was i think around 9pm..i dozed off without showering or taking my dinner. I woke up at 11pm, and that was because i heard my mom entering her room. Hungry.

Esok Jogathon..oh my weekend.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happen 2 pass by yur div. n pop at the KPSU field n 2 my surprise. Isn't that U with the white cap(Beijing Photo). it was from a distance. I'm not sure. hw's the event? one thing 4 sure - tired.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

eh, u're a sarawakian then? ok, now u've really caught my attention and i am so very curious of who you are ! No,i was not wearing the white cap i wore in beijing but rather a beige coloured cap. Besides, it was from a distance, perhaps you got the wrong person. But it's true, i was there and no, it was not tiring as i expected it to be ..so, name? (",)

Anonymous said...

it was u that i saw, x mistake. i gave a few comments before may be u x notice n i x mind. i'm the opposite of my 'name' meaning i'm ..... my job required me to travel a lot through out s'wak. i'm rather reaching the status of single 4ever cos too many 2 choose and end up with non but all are within contact. like the name says i'm MYSTERY. don't worry, u will know soon. kita sama2 di s'wak apa nak di susah?! gud luck with yur BF. laki ya sik sensitif, baru gayrek belum jadi laki dah sik peka ngan BD u that is something to deeply consider. my be i consider 2 many things nendak lalo. ha..ha..any way rendok juak kelaka ngan kita - menghiburkan!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Mysteryangel : of course i do noticed each and everyone who leaves their comments in my blog. i have never fail to reply your comments have i? U commented on my 'is it wrong' and 'advertisement kejap' post ..see, i know..

btw, i was not anywhere near outside or near the track during jogathon ari ya..early morning jak mek di padang, then the rest of the time mek di astaka..u sure u got the right one? dari jauh bah ktk padah..if it was true, then why didnt you say hi to me? (",)

Thanks for the BF talk. and dont stay single too long k.hehehe

Anonymous said...

Is there any U look alike in SA? Confirm U. I'm the shy type but once get to know macam train, susah nak bergerak ttp. once moving never ending story. I prefer d way I am cos I sik mauk commit yet. Until when? X tauk. It seem that my past experience really taugth me a D. gud lesson. I x mind cos still bujang kerak N 2 young -inmatured then. As i perform my duty I met a lot of people some are gud but many just x care.I'm a driver lah sapa mauk ngan dereba? Well a bit of clue bout me. u receive any special gift frm BF 4 yur BD? Who's the lucky guy? Frm yur writing on the blog U got Taste 4 live n vry ambitious - be selective in choosing yur life partner- yg caring,loving,concern,sensitive,leader N ROMANTIC-advice jak. Panjang Cerita, I got to move...I've a long journey. bye, take care.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

the clues arent' quite helping..i still have zero idea of who u are..it's ok,if u do not wish to reveal..anyhow, you could it's true that i am ambitious, and i especially love to travel.

The lucky guy? He's someone whom i adore like crazy (",) and thanks again for the advice.

Long journey? where to?

Anonymous said...

u want to come? I'm going to the tip of s'wak-limbang. x go crazy or he'll dump u. ok u ada persamaan dgn gal I before. U remind me of her. that all n other than that sik da papa. I want 2 dream of her 2nite. bye sweet dream 2 u.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Mysteryangel : ur gal before and still wanna dream of her? wow..ok..i dont think it's wrong to be crazy about your partner..cause if you dont, might as well dont be in a r'ship. It's nothing excessive, just pure feeling. nite2 to u as well

Anonymous said...

x get me wrong. she's gone in a road accident while in UTM skudai. we met while in sec. sch. early 90's. I'm a UTM graduate in Elect. Engineering [class 99]. At the momment running my family's transportation com. - always on the move[nomad]. It seems that I X 4get her.Her mom chinese, dad bidayuh - small like u n her nick is mak report cos talk a lot macam2 cerita funny about her people in village. Last night went clubing with my drivers just to make them happy after long journey - they like to sing and rounds n rounds of coke N malta. this morning "boss bangun, dah akhir" miri. Do u thing I get the chance to met somebody like her - MITCH again. so far lum ada. I met some only to finish my time N x 2 mention Rm. Mom ask me when I'm 2 settle dowm, relax bah mak even intro. 2 her friend's daughter but just x my taste. they are calling me, time to go. u c the train is rolling, can't stop. ha..ha..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Mysteryangel : sorry to hear about her. She must have been a great person rite. anyway, this question is for you. u lied to me about ur job didnt u? why the lie?

then u must be over 30 now? just a guess. i dont mind the train moving, good to read more and more..

Anonymous said...

sry, x lied but bluf. keeping low profile cos my job seleke, x tie, dress x formal, kasut entah apaka benda??? jadi u marah? pls x. born 77, kan that day I told u I Bujanglalo! mestilah dah ageing. Other sibling all married. Ada kata I Playboy, suka orang kata. I know I'm X. She is everything to me. The day she left, I felt like taking my own life but thank God, I'm a Muslim n always believed that there is/are good beside the bad so accept it as a challenge to me. God love her more. I've been very loyal to our love. Friends say I'm 2 emotional, well only those who have gone through such situation may understand. Actually I need somebody to talk to ease my feelings. my workers X understand "Boss, popuan bukan sorang, gal u dah siada, cari baru Boss" that's what they usually say. I just smile n pretend I X hear. Fuel naik harga, meaning my business teruk affected. Dad left me with so many challenges until no time to look for proper, decent, lady. Suggest me some places of vacation so that I can get away a while frm my work. Local n abroad[Asia]. Thanks 4 being a gud correspondent n sudi melayan kerenah Bujang berai engau pangan dah nadai. Betul kah B. Iban kamek tuk? ngarutlah?! Bye, Gud nite, sweet dream. u dream of Him.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Mysteryangel: ur iban is ok. (",) bout the lie thing, i have no comment, it's entirely up to you. bout the girl, hmm i know how it is to lose someone u love. let's not talk about sad topics. not good for health. heheh

where to go for vacation? local..well, sabah would be ok..dont know if it's a good option for you though. and Asia? Bali maybe? or phuket?

take care then

Anonymous said...

I've been to nearly all parts of sbah... Phuket, takutlah tergoda ngan pompuan2 yg seksi 8 the beach. Bali is under consideration, 80% Bali 4 vacation this coming August. Waduh, seronoknya pak. Wht special in Bali? Food, culture, tradition, nature...? Thanks 4 d suggestions.

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

mysteryangel : Tergoda dgn ompuan di beach? hahahaha, isnt that a good option for u to go and cuci mata? rezeki dpn mata kata orang..80% to Bali, wah best, i plan to go again, just dont know when. the specialties in bali? i guess its culture, yea, i has got to be its culture..the food is almost similar everywhere, and most of them are budhist, u can see that each morning some sort of a serving will be put in front of any business center, a gift for the God, or so. Bring luck they claimed. Have fun going there ok..bargain half the price, u'll be amazed by how cheap things are there..

Anonymous said...

My eyes are vry clean lah. I think - confirm Bali. Bali here I come!. Thanks for the advice and online company. Who knowns going single and back double??! Ha..ha..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

mysteryangel : beli tiket cepat2! u wont regret it i promise.. (",) and good luck with that 'going single back double'..hahaha