Monday, June 2, 2008
When There's Nothing Else To Do
I'm pretty much out of ideas on what to blog at this moment, so let's just have a go on this one, something i got from Rafiq's. Minus few questions out, too long. Other than entertaining my Adam who just arrived today, i am considerably free.
The Golden Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag other People
1. How are you feeling today?
Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.. --hmmm..
2. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Amazed by Lonestar -- I guess what it means is someone who can amaze me (",)
3. What do you think about very often?
Just Another Day by John Secada -- when it comes to work matters, yea, i guess so
4. What's your best friend's theme song?
Shackles (Praise You) by Mary Mary - Yea, we praised each other all the time..muah!!
5. What is the story of your life?
I've Been Waiting For You by Guys Next Door -- I was before, but now i've found the love of my life..muah muah to you Sayang
6. What is your motto?
Last Night by P.Diddy feat Keisha Cole -- Last night for every night was good baby.
7. What’s the best thing about your friends?
Umbrella by Rihanna -- wow, yea, this is true, my bestest Girlfriends are always there for me
8. What do you think of the person you like?
I Dont Love You by My Chemical Romance --*giggles..ironic..i lyk this one..
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston -- hehehe..so much of that i'd want to be..nah, not quite that.
10. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
4 In the Morning by Gwen Stefani -- Im so in love i'd still be awake at that time, (",)
11. How's your life going?
Yi Lu Xiang Bei by Jay Chou -- Alamak, it's telling about my sad love story lah..hmm.
12. What is your hobby/interest?
Hand in My Pocket by Alanis Morrissette -- something i am but im not..make any sense?
13. Will you have a happy life?
My Favourite Game by The Cardigans -- Oh yea, enjoying it pretty much..*wink wink*
14. Do people secretly lust after you?
Rewind by The Cardigans -- Something i do repeatedly, perhaps?
15. Will you ever have children?
The Way I Are by Timbaland -- hehehe, I am what i am, will i or will i not, it all depends, just The Way I Are.
16. What song would you strip to?
Keranamu Kekasih by Ila Sabri -- ISK ISK! of all the songs? Oklah, for you my love i'd strip!
17. What is your deep, dark secret?
Me and You by Casey -- seriously, i didnt pick any of the song titles but they just hit it right..oh well, it's a deep and dark secret of YOU and ME baby..
18. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Poco-poco by Yopie Latul -- Obviously funny!! hahaha..sapa la nak pasang lagu poco2 masa wedding time...memang wa tabik spring ..
Tagging Acom, Rozella, Yasser, Pourpres and Dotty for this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah. I'm tagged. AND YOU'RE tagged by me too. He he He.
And I pon ade Yi Liu Xiang Bei. Hahaha.
Pourpres : coming right up with the tag!
yea? sedap kan lagu tu...agak jiwang karat jugaklah bila dengar w'pun kurang difahami..
Post a Comment