I was awarded The Great Wall certificate and a card certifying i've climbed this one 7 wonders of the world. Jangan jeles ok.
***** ## *****
Tian' an Men Square
*****##*****
Bird's Nest
*****##*****
Hard Rock Cafe
We had few more stops after Hard Rock, but im just slightly lazy to post them up, plus i think i've posted enough photos for you my beloved readers to view.
Shopping was crazy. I got myself lots of stuff and i must say i was a good bargainer. Grabbed few pairs of shoes, jades bracelets and necklace, crystal pendant, earrings, Beijing t-shirts and caps, bags, some medicated heated packs, tea, Hard Rock's T-shirts, 32GB thumb drives RMB50 for 2, and the most expensive item i bought (which i had to use my credit card) was the Silk quilt with cover, cost me RMB1380, equal to RM700 somewhat. I could not resist it okay.
O yea, i shopped a bit for Dia yang Kechomelan too. Had help from Auntie Ros and Uncle Maulud (an elderly couple with the tour) to do the bargaining. I hope you will like the gifts i got for you sayang. Missing you tho, hope to see you in a week's time ok..Oppsss..sorry, diverted there.
We ended the day after 10pm. Everyone was tired and needed to get back to our hotel rooms to pack for next day's early departure back to Malaysia. In all, the trip was magnificent and spectacular. I love Beijing.
P/S : for more pictures, click on to my TravelBlog at amoichantek.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment