Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just trying my Luck



I applied to become a part time tutor in OUM.


I applied to continue my Masters in Unimas

And I applied to Lincoln Uni, NZ for the same reason as well.


Im giving myself a chance, to see how far can i beat myself to accept the challenges and face them. How far can my ability and capability go doing things independently. Especially with that huge decision to further studies abroad. Lots of things need to be considered, not to mention cash needed to fund myself while living there.

It would be a lie if i do not include Dia Yang Kechomelan as one of the erm, major reason affecting my decision to go..But he has been very supportive with the idea. He said it won't be long, a year or so and voila, im back. It's me who is being so mushroom..

Anyway, talking about the tutor post, im making it as my side income. Ah, you people know how much i like to travel, (psst, Sabah soon! hehe), so earning more means i can travel more. Wonderful.

I believe in my confidence. You'll never know until you try, am i right...or am i right? (",)

2 comments:

Rozella said...

You are right! Good luck! :)

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Rozella : Thank you!