Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tag tag tag..by Pourpres

Tagged by Cik Pourpres, oh i know how much u missed me kan..muah muah to all my fans out there..who am i without you. Ok, enuff crap. let's get on with this. Something to do with revealing my odd/dark facts/mental illnesses/weird habits/about me to the world. So, right..here goes nothing..

Wait. The rules first..dont blame me it's in BM..salahkan Pourpres.

***** ## *****

1) Semua blogger harus menyatakan peraturan-peraturan ini dahulu.

2) Setiap blogger harus mula dengan 8 fakta/amalan tentang diri mereka.

3) Blogger yang di tag hendaklah menulis tentang 8 fakta/amalan mereka itu dan menyenaraikan peraturan-peraturan ini. Seterusnya tag pula 8 orang lain.

4) Tinggalkan komen kepada mereka yang di tag memberitahu bahawa mereka di tag dan suruh mereka datang baca blog kamu.

***** ## *****


SATU

I'm a blood of Iban from Dad and Melanau from Mom.

I converse Bahasa Melayu Sarawak with my mum and Bahasa Iban with my siblings. Dad used to converse in English and Iban with Mom and she would reply back in Bahasa Melayu. Melanau is not in my specialty so i'd become bengap susu each time my muslim cousins speak Melanau to me.

DUA


Once, i had two boyfriends simultaneously.

Well, that happened way back when i was 16 ok..hahaha..one was from my school and the other was from another town. I'd see this A in school and B during school holidays. Not entirely my fault, B had another girlfriend as well ok..so, we were sort of even la..But, sorry A, if you ever happen to read this blog..Ouch..adeh, truth hurts.. OH OH, reminder : that was ages ago ok. Not anymore. Im a loyal person now ok.

TIGA


I'm blessed/cursed with tonnes of love

Im a dork when it comes to love. Once i'm attached to someone by heart, literally i'd do anything for the man. Sometimes it became simply overwhelming, i'd just want to kill myself cause i'll be thinking of the guy 24/7, 7 days a week. Kinda freaky kan..

EMPAT

I can't stay away from laptop & Internet for too long. I'd die.

The only thing i may be reluctant to share with my boyfriend is my laptop altho he did twice already borrowed my laptop, which was a hell lot of sufferings for me the next couple of days. I told him, my laptop is my life and my cinta. I'd be asking him first how long will he be using it, when will he return it, and what not bla bla..If i would, i'd be more than willing to buy him a new laptop than for him to borrow mine and left me un-laptop. Hehe..Sorry lah sayang..bukan kedekut, just that, it's that.

LIMA

I can literally drive any car, given it's auto. Literally.

Really. I'm a traveler freak. I dont mind driving for hours and hours as long as i can get to travel. I was good with manual before, mind you, i drove my dad's Ford Ranger before we finally decided to sell it off for a new VIOS. I get people joking about me driving big cars but too often, i became saturated. Hell yea i could drive big cars and you chicken can't. There.

ENAM

I'm a perfectionist. Silly.

One thing i hated about myself would be being that. However, i could not help myself. This you can count on to happen when involving work matters. I would try my very best to come up with a super satisfying job, resulting to tiredness. Help cure me..

TUJUH

I have a bantal busuk..yang wangi

It smells good. Always before going to bed, I would gentel-gentel the side of it, sort of lullabying myself to sleep. Should my bantal busuk is not with me, just dont allow me to think of it, cause then, i will rant, grumble and search every single corner for it. My brother likes to tease me by hiding my pillow, and let me search for it like crazy until i feel like poking his perut boncet hard with a fork. Nah, my bro's a gentleman..muah muah love u!

LAPAN

My first kiss was when i was ....

Nuh, not gonna tell ya..only that, it was with someone so dear to me at that time and i was so on cloud 9..that first kiss was indeed a memorable one..phew..i froze..


Im in my sober mood lah Pourpres, could not get it to be hillarious..ada budak kenit kat rumah ni asyik mintak cium..no, actually im the one yang salu mintak cium dia..habis virginity bibir nephew aku..nga ha ha ha..

Tagging time : Rafiq, Fieza, Yasser, Acom, Rozella, NurulWhatever, Sheena and Dotty. Do it!

2 comments:

Rozella said...

Hehehe Will get it done soon ya? Me promise! Hopefully by the time you get back :P Have fun on yer trip!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Rozella : except for yesterday (because of the long queue for oil) my day was fine..yesss..i expect to see and read all about u once i get back to mmyyyyyy own laptop back home!