Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cute Guy at His Corner

Last friday i gave the cash provider yet another visit to make some payment. I was with mom, and she was anxious to see who it was that i have been talking about...It's HIM again, there at his corner..Aduh..dup dap dup dap 240km/j...This time and i mean this time, we actually acknowledged our glances..by replying it with a smile...fooking shites, my knees went lose...hahhaha!!

Then my mom actually went asking the guy who was attending to us "what's that corner for?" "Oh that? For loans, cars, homes etc etc"

AHA...I SEE...

te he he..I only have RM10 with me today, so a definite good reason to go there again tomorrow..*giggles yang penuh kegedikan*


Finally one good thing happened this week kan..Nahhh, it's all in my hormones. Ok, back to house chores. Chario..!

3 comments:

Rozella said...

Hehehe Yay to step 1! :)

Btw, you've been tagged!

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

Rozella: *Giggles* So gedik kan..hehehe..I just couldn't help it!

okie dokie, in no time aight..

Anonymous said...

eh u kene cepat. do something, anything. 1st, start smiling whenever you caught his attention. 2nd wave ur hands... any guy would be happy if a cute girl waving at him. at first he'll be like 'oh my gosh, and start looking around just to see if anybody else around... then only he'll be waving back at you. =)