Friday, May 9, 2008

I miss those days when..


I miss those days when we hang out together

I miss those days when we eat sambal belacan together

I miss those days when we kick the butts of people we dont adore

I miss those days when we laugh like piggy heads in the middle of the night

I miss those days when we wake up for Sahur and will stay up till broad daylight

I miss those days when we'd go to the lab and library to download movies from Cybertracker

I miss those days when yous gave me panadols each time i fell sick

I miss those days when yous signed for my attendance

I miss those days when we got emotional watching Manjalara

I miss those days when someone suddenly farted and sheepishly denying it

I miss those days when we fight and make up

I miss those days guys..

I really do..

No comments: