Ultimate Final Fantasies : To have him spank me hard, so hard i'd screamed for more. In my kitchen, on the dining table, with dimmed light we'll have it there..He's obviously tall so i'd want him to stand and lick my neck good, with his arms around my genit waist..firm. Chest against each other, so steaming hot..Ass Status : Superliciously caramel..
I have no idea who this guy is but he's an Indonesian actor named Panji something something. I first looked at his picture few days back and i thought 'gee, he's kinda cute'..Nothing can be more spontaneous than making love with a stranger..Ultimate Final Fantasies : For him to slowly undress me, while locking lips. His fine hands to be all around me, lick me great he'll tame me. The best part i'd want to have is to tie him and caress him all over until he couldnt take it anymore,begging me to stop. His soft moans will definitely turn me on absof*kingly crazy..
Ass Status : Supple and soft..and cute.
I always have this something for non existence eyelids men; Chinese. I dont know why but somehow they do have this characteristics that could easily magnetify (such word?) me towards them..hehehe Not to be missed in the list is Edison Chan..pergh, he's super hot !Ultimate Final Fantasies : To make out gently..I'd want him to be romantic, slow yet intense and sizzling hot..I'd love to be on top of him so i could see his horny, supersatisfied look. Let him squeeze the bouncing butt hard. I'll bite his soft lips aggressively..yummy..i would like it to last long enough i'd stay out of sex for a month...IF
Ass Status : MATURED and SPANKY butt..
7 comments:
ok 1. i nye list lagi best, tapi, ekau punya description of fantasy lagi horny. fark
2. ni kalau anak murid you jumpe tak ke kantoi terbaik? ade yang dtg skola bertopengkan Edison Chen.
3. I bace entry bawah. Damn sweet gila student you. And menggelikan yang lain-lain tu.
4. Again, kalo student you jumpe blog u, u bitching about them how? Dah la blog name penuh terang2 ada.
Pourpres@--> I seconded ur 2nd statement.. "Kantoi Terbaik".. hahaha
Felicia@--> words cant expressed what l'm thinking right now.. hahaha :p thank God ur "beloved" student sik baca this blog... ^_^
holyfakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. kenape dengan korang dow? gersang nak mati ni wey. alaaaa i nye list was supposed to be full of kegersangan as well, but the bf akan baca so kemungkinan boleh mendatangkan masalah. madefak, little did i know u had this in u. ahahhahahahahahah.
*LAUGHS*
This is hilarious.
Shocking 0_0
But hilarious all the same. *chuckles*
Pourpres : here goes 1. Dont u just love it?
2. NAH, i am about 80% sure none of them have a clue as to what blogging is all about. 90% of my post is in english which is absolutely not to their interest..well ok, post ngutuk tu dalam BM..hmmm..
3. Tinggalkan bab yang menggelikan..memang (wah baru insaf, dah kutuk semula isk isk)
4. They know they love me..(always my phrase)
****
Yasser : Words cant expressed? hehehe very wild indeed kannnn..love it dont u?
****
Ohnoaini : Such luck Dia Yang Kechomelan tak baca my blog although i've shown him few days ago in case dia nak baca but he is not-internet-kinda-guy. So i have no problem expressing my kegersangan dalam post..letting u to envy the fantasies..tapi still, among us 3, (Pourpres, yes you) i yang kekal paling baek ok..
Haizum : I'm TAGGING you Acom!! do it do it!
pearlramzey: yes, i agree. your entry was the most decent one among the three; you, pourpress and ohnoaini.
i'm not sure about you but from what i've read in your entry you're all about foreplay?? only...??
Post a Comment