Ha, btw i shopped something for myself. Look.
Monday, May 12, 2008
I'd do anything for you
Celebrated mom's day yesterday. It went well except for the cake part. Retardedly made by a retarded retard, it was a huge blow. The cake was i should say below expectation. I even paid extra cause i requested for fresh cream but the lady only started making the cake SUNDAY morning which was already Mother's Day!.. I'll show u the pic later..other than that, everything else was perfect.. KAMBENGJANTAN, i took your advice. I had someone to paint, no, shadowing rather; my mum's pic.. Here

So, what do you think? I personally thought it was okay, plus the guy had only 2 days to finish up the whole thing. Mum hanged it on the wall dah..
THIS...yea..mcm keja budak taska. No, they can do even better than this..oh god, it was so terrible i felt like spanking that lady's head hard. I ordered the cake a week in advance and this is what i get? like a piece of cowdunk..She should be thankful my level of patience was unbelievably high that day,i let it passed.
Ha, btw i shopped something for myself. Look.
Ta da!..boots. hahaha..i've been eyeing on this pair for a couple of weeks already, and i finally got it for RM 25. Black murah cket but i just like this one. For what REASON? Nothing, i just like the idea of having a pair of my own.
Ha, btw i shopped something for myself. Look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I wanted galoshes a couple of months ago, myself!! I saw these black ones with red kisses all over it, on the net. Mahal gile, though. :S
And the portrait was gorgeous!! Such likeness! I think the artist did a very good job.
i understand how you feel on the cake part. It's hard to find a good cupcakers outside Klang Valley. I had my bad experience as well. lucky you just order 6 pieces. i ordered 4 dozen for a birthday party. dah la comot. tak sedap lak tue. the chocolate ganache taste like expired chocolate stored in a bottle jar for 2 years. Hapak.
Hey, you got yourself yellow boots. Best in singapore and jb!! some say batam =)
Acom : I know, that was why i got this pair for myself although i have no idea where am i gonna use it for or to. hehehe..belakang rumah je kot. btw, how much was it on the net? i bought mine from an ordinary shop and available in 3 colours, black yellow n green. so true, i like the portrait too..and mum. im glad.
Kambengjantan : tu lah..i was dissatisfied but nothing i could do anymore that time. i was disappointed lah but lucky mum didnt say anything. 4 dozens?? wow, rugi tu..And yes...yellow bootS! seriously tak tau nak pakai ke mana...hehehe..where do people in Sing n Jb wear this boots to?
Mahal. :S The ones I saw USD70 kalau tak salah. Cuci mata je lah. *sigh*
Acom : fooking shites..USD70?? wow, i could buy like 8 more pairs! tell you what, get something like mine, and decorate it yourself..well, at least that will help throw ur mind away of home n exams..*te he he
they don't. and mr. phua only wear those in tv at the set. he changes to his normal wear afterwards haha. you pegi la bekebun ke cucuk tanam ke. beras dah naik harge nih =p
kambengjantan : now i officially wear them at my backyard. for the sake of wearing it, i'll just take 5 minutes of my evening time to walk outside the house compound, proudly in my yellow boots.
Post a Comment